Salary: £45k (DOE) £30k basic and £15k OTE commission uncapped
Location: Moorgate, London (hybrid working)
Real Deals Media is looking for you. We are a leading B2B media and publishing group, focusing on the private equity and growing business sectors. We publish Europe’s most highly respected private equity titles (digital and print) and host the industry’s most prestigious award ceremonies and conferences.
On the back of our continued success, Real Deals Media has recently received new private equity investment and is pursuing growth across all our divisions and in our geographical reach. We are looking for amazing new talent to be a part of our ambitious growth story.
Learn more about us: realdealsmedia.com
Our publications consist of ‘Real Deals’, ‘The Drawdown’.
Real Deals publishes the most important European private equity news, alongside deep analysis and comprehensive deal coverage. Real Deals is available as a dedicated digital edition for all subscribers, alongside the print magazine.
The Drawdown provides vital insight and analysis for operational private equity professionals. Through monthly print editions, daily digital updates, regular seminars, conferences and award ceremonies, The Drawdown aims to support the industry's operational leaders as their functions evolve.
Real Deals Media’s events portfolio consists of a broad range of conferences, seminars and awards programmes in collaboration with our Publications, focused on business, finance and private equity. These include our long-standing (20 years +) Award ceremonies, such as the Growing Business Awards and Europe’s leading private equity award ceremony, the Private Equity Awards, and a full annual calendar of market leading conferences, breakfast briefings, dinners, roundtables (physical and virtual), webinars and podcasts
Learn more about our events:
- Private Equity Awards privateequityawards.com
- Mid-Market rdmidmarket.com
- The Growing Business Awards growingbusinessawards.co.uk
We are looking for a Sales professional to play a leading role in the development of our event portfolio and growth of our publications Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for the advertising and content marketing sales for our two titles, delegate acquisition on our conferences and awards and setting up and joining client meetings with the Commercial Director and Senior Sales Managers.
- Communicate with C level and senior marketing individuals in private equity and its advisory houses.
- Scheduling calls with relevant prospects
- Raising awareness of the titles and the events and build a strong, active pipeline
- Maintaining and exceeding KPIs
- Liaise regularly with the sales team on leads/conversations, conference producer on relevant events and editorial on content published in both the titles.
- Ability to deliver feedback and report on pipeline during weekly meetings
- Attending industry functions when required
- Maintaining and updating pipeline and contacts on salesforce
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience of working with a CRM (Salesforce)
- Tenacious ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with objections effectively
- Understanding of the private equity ecosystem - preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and appreciation of professional service providers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and network with very senior figures
- Private health insurance
- 30 days annual leave, not including bank holidays
- Hybrid working & flexible hours
- Paid volunteering days
- Investment in your professional development & training
- Discount gym membership
- Employee assistance programmes
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Travel card loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Apply now at email@example.com